Designer Comfort Mat
Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country
GelPro’s Multi-Purpose Mats with a Mossy Oak® camo pattern are the perfect fit for outdoor enthusiasts. Show your love for the great outdoors with a GelPro mat in front of your kitchen sink or stove, in your hunting lodge, lease, or camper, or at your workbench. These mats also make a great addition to your deer blind where you stand or kneel for extended periods of time. Want to avoid the clink and clatter of shells hitting the blind floor, these mats can dampen that sound as well. Since 1986, Mossy Oak® has created dozens of unique, industry-leading hunting patterns that resemble the natural environment. With advanced photorealistic 3D imagery, cutting-edge concealment technologies, and the most effective designs for every species and season, Mossy Oak patterns have been proven in the field for decades. Get your GelPro Mossy Oak® mat today and enjoy the outdoors in comfort! GelPro Mats are Official Licensed Products of Haas Outdoors, Inc., West Point, MS 39773. Distributed by Let’s Gel, Inc. Mossy Oak® is a trademark used under license from Haas Outdoors, Inc., by Let’s Gel, Inc. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country features a variety of elements found throughout North America. The elements are true to natures size and provide the perfect amount of depth and shadowing.
All designs/patterns on GelPro Comfort Mats are copyrighted materials. All rights reserved. Click here for more information
Designer Comfort Mats are made from premium quality, water-blown, polyurethane foam and a printed, globally sourced synthetic leather polyurethane top-fabric material at our manufacturing facility in Waco, Texas. All printing is done in-house
Tested to ensure:
• No harmful phthalates
• PVC, formaldehyde, latex free
• Stain-resistant and easy to clean
• Does not contain chemicals in an amount greater than the MADL or NSRL level listed on California’s Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 and/or Proposition 65 list dated May 25, 2018.
• Some of our products may arrive in plastic bags. Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep packaging bag away from babies and children.
• Before each use, inspect the product. Please throw it away at the first sign of damage or product weakness.
• Throw away at the first sign of damage or product weakness.