GelPro Face Shield
Case of 25 Shields
GelPro's protective face shield is a lightweight, economical eye protection solution against the splash and splatter of blood-borne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials.
All designs/patterns on GelPro Comfort Mats are copyrighted materials. All rights reserved. Click here for more information
Face Shield Product Features
- 13”x 9.5” .020 inch PETG
- Fully adjustable head strap with 11”x 1.5”x 1” polyurethane foam in 2.5 lb. density for comfortable fit.
- Lightweight transparent shield protects from spray and splatter.
- Coverage from top of the eyebrow to under the chin area.
- Removable protection sheets keep shield clean & free from scratches. Both sheets should be removed prior to use.
- Compatible with eyeglasses.
- Manufactured in USA.
Chemicals approved for cleaning
- • Steriplex SD
- • Safetec surface wipes
- • Perodox RTU
- • Prostat sterile wipes PS-911EB
- • Hydrogen peroxide - pharmacy grade Compatible OPTIX
- • Isopropyl alcohol - diluted with water to 30% strength
- • Generic hydrogen peroxide 28%/isopropyl alcohol/soap solution
As a world leader of comfort floor mats, GelPro and its manufacturing facility, Let’s Gel, Inc., are proud to contribute to the fight against coronavirus (COVID-19).
GelPro has not only shifted manufacturing capacity to produce much-needed supplies for the medical industry and first responders, but has also donated thousands of commercial anti-fatigue mats to the drive-up testing stations throughout the United States. In addition to the medical mats GelPro already produces for doctors, nurses, and technicians, the company’s lines are running around the clock to produce face shields and specially designed Do-not-Disturb anti-fatigue mats that are used at hand-washing stations in medical facilities.
In a response to the high-demand for N95 face masks, GelPro has purchased and donated over one thousand N95 surgical facemasks from international partners. These masks are being donated to healthcare professionals who are working the frontline to try and prevent the spread of the disease.